Limited Time Drop In Hours
Are you running a start-up or freelance business in New York?
Or maybe you’re an employee wondering what your rights are in the workplace?
It can be hard to find the time (or money) to get answers to your nagging legal questions – but we can help!
For the next four Fridays we’ll work with you to solve your legal problems at no charge – but space is limited so sign up now.
Here are some of the questions we can help out with:
- Do I need a written Client Services Agreement or is an email good enough?
- My client won’t pay me what I’m owed… what can I do?
- I think my day job wants me to quit…. Can I get severance?
- Should I hire a contractor or part-time employee? Does this new hire need a contract?
- I heard about New York’s Sexual Harassment laws, but does my business need to comply if it’s only me and one part-time independent contractor?
- Should I form an LLC or a corporation? When do I need a DBA?
Sign up for a Friday time slot between February 15 and March 8 and we’ll talk you through whatever your legal question is for free either in person at Spacious at Union Square or over the phone.*
We offer four consultation slots every Friday from February 15 through March 8, 2019. You must sign up to reserve your spot! Sign up here and you’ll be all set to ask any question you have. It’s that easy.
*Note, only questions about New York organizations and employment are able to be addressed at this time.