Starting today I am offering four NEW services that make it easier for small organizations to get the legal peace of mind they need.
I am introducing four all-inclusive bundles: The Non-Profit Start-up Bundle; the Non-Profit Annual Check-up; the Business Start-up Bundle and the Business Annual Check-up. I am excited to share the details with you!
After a free consultation, each bundle is custom-designed for the individual organization. Hiring a lawyer to handle each of these services on an ad-hoc basis can often bring legal bills to of upwards of $15,000. By bundling these services together I build a strong knowledge of your individual organization and form a great relationship with the staff. Think of me as an in-house counsel you don’t pay a salary!
An added benefit is that the fee is fixed upfront, so you know exactly what to expect. Because I am tackling many of your issues at once I am able to offer the bundle at a reduced rate. Some of the bundles start as low as $4,500 and payment plans are available. Highlighted services in some bundles include:
- Drafting and Filing or Review of Initial Documents
- Four, hour-long consultations over the span of 4 months
- Drafting or Review of contracts
- 501c3 Drafting Assistance and filing with the IRS (for not-for-profit clients)
- Board Consultation, Development and Training (for not-for-profit clients)
for more detailed information about the packages.